Mohr School Site Council 2020-2021
School Site Council (SSC)
The School Site Council of Henry P. Mohr Elementary School, also known as Mohr School Site Council, was created on June 4, 1997.
The Mohr School Site Council is an advisory committee to the school with the following key responsibilities:
- In accordance with California Education Code 64001 (see link EDC 64001): Review Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA), which is an action plan intended to increase student learning; Evaluate effectiveness of plan and obtain inputs from school advisory committees, staff, and parent community; Recommend SPSA modifications to governing school board for approval. Refer to legislation for complete details.
- In accordance with California Education Code Sections 32280-32289 (see link EDC 32280-32289: Review and Approve the Comprehensive Safety Plan, or delegate responsibilities to a separate School Safety Planning Committee. Refer to legislation for complete details.
- Perform any other duties decided upon by the Council, or assigned to the Council by the district governing board or the State, that must not conflict with the laws and policies at the federal, state, district, and school site levels.
At the elementary level, the SSC shall be constituted to ensure parity between:
- (a) the principal, classroom teachers, and other school personnel; and
- (b) parents; or community members selected by parents.
MOHR School Site Council Meeting Dates 2020 - 2021
Meetings are held on Mondays each month Virtually from 1:30-2:30 pm unless otherwise noted.
Feel free to give us your ideas about how we can help make our school the best it can be!