Admissions to Mohr Elementary
PROCEDURES FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
Parents will register their new incoming students at their resident school site after completing the online pre-enrollment. Please review the steps below to enroll your child.
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to complete the Online Pre-enrollment process here. Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
1. Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information ( from Step 1)
2. Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
4. 2 proofs of residency – see checklist for explanation of acceptable items
5. Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
Why my completed form didn’t save data?